Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market: Introduction
Valvular atrial fibrillation is a type of cardiac arrhythmia distinguished by an abnormal cardiac rhythm caused by a disturbance in heart’s electrical system. It is considered to be one of the most prevalent types of cardiac arrhythmia. General symptoms associated with atrial fibrillation include fluttering heartbeat, irregular pulse, weakness, dizziness, and fatigue.
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/valvular-atrial-fibrillation-market.html
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is one of the most commonly occurring cardiac rhythm conditions. Being a potentially life threatening disease and expensive to treat, the overall health care system views the treatment for this condition as a strategically critical area to address.
Some of the major causes of valvular atrial fibrillation are high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, pneumonia, pulmonary embolus, obesity, lung cancer, and excessive alcohol and caffeine consumption
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market
Favorable Results Exhibited by Clinical Trials Drive Global Market
- Combined pharmacological therapy is a new and promising treatment option for valvular atrial fibrillation. Favorable results exhibited by clinical trials pertaining to combined pharmacological therapy are likely to serve the market as a driver by catering to the unmet medical needs prevalent in the field of valvular atrial fibrillation. In addition, research results on animal mode for the combined therapy yielded favorable and synergistic anti-arrhythmic results.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75845
Rise in Prevalence of Hypertension and Obesity Accelerate Incidence Rate of Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertension and obesity are considered as leading causes of cardiovascular disorders, especially valvular atrial fibrillation
- Prevalence of cardiovascular disorders is on a constant rise on account of socio-economic factors such as lifestyle-induced dietary and other habits (excessive alcohol consumption and smoking). According to the W.H.O estimates in 2016, 35% of adults aged 20 years and above were overweight. The global prevalence of obesity has almost doubled since 1980 and is expected to rapidly increase in the future. Moreover, the prevalence of hypertension in 2016 was valued at 1 billion. W.H.O suggests that in 2016, the prevalence of hypertension induced raised blood pressure in low, middle and upper middle income countries was 40% and in high income countries was 35%. High and rising prevalence of these disorders is expected to have a high impact on the market throughout the forecast period.
Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market: Segmentation
- Based on treatment type, the global valvular atrial fibrillation market can be segmented into pharmacological and Non-pharmacological treatments
- The pharmacological segment is classified into anti-arrhythmic and anti-coagulants
- The non-pharmacological segment is sub-segmented into catheter ablation procedure, maze surgery, and electric cardioversion
- The catheter ablation procedure sub-segment is further classified into radiofrequency, HIFU, cryoablation, microwave, and laser
- Based on end-user, the global valvular atrial fibrillation market can be categorized into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and others
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75845
North America to Dominate Global Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market
- In terms of region, the global valvular atrial fibrillation market can be classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to constitute the largest market for valvular atrial fibrillation. Major share of this market is based on high cost of valvular atrial fibrillation devices and growth in the sale of ablative technologies. The perpetual inadequacy of drug therapy which is the mainstay of valvular atrial fibrillation treatment is expected to drive the patient preference for non-pharmacologic valvular atrial fibrillation treatment modalities such as direct ablative therapies and implant-based valvular atrial fibrillation therapies. Furthermore, rise in prevalence of valvular atrial fibrillation is another major factor which drives the demand for valvular atrial fibrillation therapies in North America. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, estimated that 2.7 million people in U.S. suffered from atrial fibrillation in 2017 with as many as 12 million people are expected to have the condition by 2050.
Pre Book Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75845<ype=S
Key Manufactures Operating in Global Market
The global valvular atrial fibrillation market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key players operating in the global valvular atrial fibrillation market include:
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453